The scariest of two worlds!
In the psychological horror game "The Medium" you are taken to the abandoned resort Niwa, deep in Krakow. In this place, the boundary between the real world and the afterlife is razor-thin, and Marianne, the medium, must travel both worlds - at the same time, thanks to the patented dual-reality gameplay. Being a medium is both a curse and a blessing because you're the only person who can actually figure out what it is about that haunted place. Walk between worlds, always relying on your well-developed senses. With numerous mediumistic abilities, you'll uncover hidden secrets, solve world-spanning puzzles and find your own destiny in this disturbing adventure. Be careful, though, because, in the surreal spirit realm, you're never alone...
- The PC psycho-survival horror game "The Medium" takes you to bizarre spirit realms and eerie real-world locations - all at the same time! Dive into the sinister atmosphere of the Niwa Resort and get to the bottom of a disturbing mystery by always keeping an eye on those two realities.
- Experience the finest psychological horror, as the spirit realm is a grim mirror of our own known reality. Inspired by the surreal paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński, the bizarre world tells us about malice, unpunished crimes, and shocking secrets.
- Not only visually The Medium can convince all along the line, but also the audio soundtrack is grandiosely staged and perfectly fits the eerie atmosphere of this horror adventure. Of course, this is no surprise considering that the otherworldly sounds are penned by Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill) and Arkadiusz Reikowski (Layers of Fear).
- Title: The Medium
- Genre: Psychological survival horror
- Age rating (PEGI): From 18 years old
- Platform: Microsoft PC
- Publisher: Bloober Team
- Studio: Bloober Team
- Item ID: 1068640
Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
In Stock Delivery time for Germany 1-3 working days