Escape the paradise!
Redo, a virtual world without problems and worries. Created by the Virtuadoll Regret, Redo is a simulation that unwittingly imprisons humanity to save them from their deplorable past. The facade of this self-proclaimed paradise gradually begins to crumble when a virtual idol named X invades the simulation and restores memories of the real world - at least in one student. Take on the role of this student and once again summon the Go-Home Club, a resistance group with the goal of leaving this crazy simulation once and for all.
- Is a turn-based tactical role-playing game with hints of a visual novel.
- Found the Go-Home Club and search for new aspirants and members to stop Regret's wicked machinations.
- Remember your past - Meet new faces of the Go-Home Club and recruit even more students.
- Use the Imaginary Chain and anticipate your opponent's next moves. With brains and a perfect strategy, you will always be one step ahead of Regret.
- You can expect an exciting and beautifully written story from masterful persona writers Tadashi Satomi and Takuya Yamanaka.
- With a soundtrack inspired by Vocaloids, the journey through Redo will be an incomparable feast for the senses.
- Title: The Caligula Effect 2
- Genre: Roleplay game
- Age restriction (PEGI): From 12 years
- Platform: Sony Playstation 4
- Publisher: Nippon Ichi Software
- Studio: historia Inc
- Item ID: 1065210
Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Info:: This item is excluded from all vouchers.