Lead humanity to new splendor! Choose for yourself and decide which history will be made.
Combine various cultures and religions and create your own civilization from a total of 60 different historical cultures. Lead your civilization from the Stone Age to the modern world and face challenges that will span entire eras. The new masterpiece from Amplitude Studios is an absolute strategy hotshot and revitalizes the dusty genre from scratch.
Start with the first tribes of the planet and build cities and frontiers, gather raw materials and resources, and take care of diplomacy and war.
For example, choose the ancient Egyptians and lead your nomadic tribe to your promised land, collect milestones and combine your people with the Romans, Vikings or the Greeks.
Due to the numerous different possibilities and different gameplay mechanics, your game can always grow in a different direction.
You'll create the perfect civilization piece by piece, but watch out: You are not alone in this world!
Experience an exciting race for coveted environmental marvels, territories, resources and self-built wonders of the world.
- Humankind is a turn-based 4X strategy game. 4X, in this case, means "Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate".
- Create your own culture and achieve one of the many victory conditions before your rivals.
- A total of 60 different cultures can be combined with each other, offering countless possibilities for the course of the campaign.
- For example, you can combine Egyptians with Dutch, Romans, Celts or the Soviets. Each nation offers unique gameplay mechanics and ensures a lot of variety.
- All nations are historically accurate and come with their own buildings, units and technologies. Make morally serious decisions on your way to the top of humanity and change the shape of history.
- Engage in tactical battles, global world wars and minor skirmishes. The combat controls are innovative and turn-based. Elevation levels play an important role, not only in combat but also in the foundation of your cities.
- Trade with other civilizations and experience a dense diplomatic network. Make powerful friends or challenge your enemies, but always keep in mind that they might also have allies as a backup.
- Title: Humankind
- Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
- Age Restriction (PEGI): From 12 years
- Languages: English, French, German, Spain, Polish
- Platform: Microsoft PC
- Publisher: Sega
- Studio: Amplitude Studios
- Item ID: 1073953
Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs