Back to old virtues!
Back 4 Blood takes you to the edge of survival once again. The long-awaited cooperative first-person shooter from the makers of the award-winning Left 4 Dead series brings your team even closer together. A major threat has been advancing for a long time, and the odds are stacked against you. Now it is up to you to save the world from a terrible fate.
A deadly parasite has mutated much of humanity into blood-hungry monsters, overrunning most bastions of the uninfected population. Now it's up to you Cleaners to stop the complete extinction of civilization, so load your weapons, heads down and charge!
- Back 4 Blood is a cooperative first-person shooter for all fans of the "Left 4 Dead" series. Experience a dynamic and treacherous world where teamwork is the key to success. Grab up to three friends and play the entire campaign or the thrilling Versus mode online.
- You play as one of eight Cleaners, one of the few immune survivors. Each Cleaner comes with special advantages, not just different appearances. A lush arsenal of modifiable firearms and melee weapons awaits use in the decaying streets flooded with infected.
- Thanks to the integrated AI Director, the game permanently adapts to the team's actions and performance, ensuring always exciting and challenging battles.
- A brand new card deck system lets you create an individual class and spices up the gameplay with a pinch of "rogue-lite".
- Battle infinite waves in multiplayer PVP mode, while human players take on the roles of the special infected. It's a gripping head-to-head race as players take turns trying to outscore their opponents.
- Title: Back 4 Blood
- Genre: First Person Shooter
- Age rating (PEGI): From 18 years old
- Platform: Microsoft Xbox One
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Studio: Turtle Rock Studios
- Item ID: 1063257
Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Info:: This item is excluded from all vouchers.
This is a pre-order item. Any order containing pre-order items will not ship until all items are available to ship. Estimated release for this item is 12 October 2021